Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Small towns are my favorite

There is something a little bit magic about small towns. I love all the old sleepy buildings and how everyone smiles and says hello. Being up in Idaho visiting family for the past two weeks we had ample opportunities to enjoy the best of small towns. Antique stores, old barns, and little super markets were a few of the places we got to explore.

Old brick walls are my favorite. (Mock Tee: Detention tees)

His smirks kill me. And the dry air, I was terrified I'd lost his curls!! (Tee: Kate&James)

This is his laughing face... it makes me so happy.

Nothing makes these kids happier than throwing rocks. They would have stayed for hours.

My little bug. Tee: VDGN KD

I loved the doors in front of this old grocery. And the grocer was SO friendly. Small towns rock.

Eat Fruit tee: Hi Star Clothing

Outside the cutest cafe. Best Day Ever Raglan: Ryder & Rhenn

No comments:

Post a Comment