Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pineapple Obsessed

One trend I am in love with right now is pineapples ... printed, stamped, pirate you name it I love it. That being said, there is no question about my feelings for these sweet tees from Moozega. I mean really, so awesome. They are handprinted and so soft, the pineapples are to die for, and the tank is so perfect for my happy little babe!

Moozega is a great brand started in NYC (the city that will always have my heart) inspired by her own son. I love that Jaclyn's brand name was the nickname of her childhood dog!





Just because your brother can wear it also doesn't mean you won't be rocking this amazing unisex tee also little girl!
And now a little more about Moozega :)

What made you decide to start your business?
I always wanted to start my own business. The birth of my son (James) motivated me to actually do it. I want him to see that you can make anything happen.

How did your brand name come about? 
It was the nickname of my childhood dog, Candy. I just made it up one day when I was about 6. As a kid, I would design clothes for fun and the brand name was always Moozega.

Any advice or lessoned learned from your experience?
As the saying goes, just do it. I could obsess over something forever but I've learned to move forward faster. Everything doesn't have to be “perfect”. Also, it doesn't hurt to ask. People usually say yes or they just don’t answer. I think most people are afraid to say no.

What are some of your goals for the year? 
To release more tee designs and another new product or two. I’d also like to go on a vacation and run another ½ marathon.

What does an average day look like for you? 
I like to start the day by going to the gym before my husband & son get up. It’s my stress reliever. I try to follow a schedule but it rarely goes perfectly planned. Something always gives. If I get a lot of work done, my apartment looks like a tornado hit it. I never cross off everything on my to do list. My son is always my first priority. I try to make sure we do something fun together every day.

If you had a theme song what would it be? 
The Sanford & Son theme song. I’m not sure why but it always pops into my head.

What's something unique about you that most people don’t know? 
I love making omelettes but I don’t eat them. I also love to make pizza which I eat too often.


Make sure you check out Moozega and snag a tee or two, ADDED BONUS: use the code mztlaunch25 code for an additional 25% off your purchase until July 16!



No comments:

Post a Comment