Thursday, July 3, 2014

Color Inspiration : White

So up until recently, I had never once put my kids in a white t-shirt. Not because I didn't like the designs, but because my kids love food. Like seriously, have you seen their glorious rolls? Food is king in this house and they are messy. With the recent addition of our Sweet Child of Mine Tee however, I have started a mini obsession with white tops! I love how crisp and clean they look! I was worried they would wash out my pale littles, but I was pleasantly surprised how much I love the look!

With this new obsession came this inspiration board, full of white tees I am currently crushing on or already own. Looks like Oxy Clean is going to be my best friend, and topless spaghetti will remain strictly enforced over here :)


(1) Pure Vida, @moozega (2) Sweet Child of Mine, @littlebanditosthreads (3) Don't Bully, @_alittleruckus (4) Kid Says, @kidandkind (5) Fresh Tank, @littleurbanapparel (6) Onesie, Gerber (7) Milk, @greyhamnyc (8) Keyboard, @histarclothing (9) Rebel Rebel, @youngoneapparel

No comments:

Post a Comment