Friday, October 24, 2014

Let me hear you RAWR


I don't know about you, but over here we are obsessed with Tigers (thank you Daniel Tiger). Add the Bubs obsession with roaring and we have a winning combination with this tee from Wild Hearts Apparel. Wild Hearts Apparel is head up by a sister duo from Colorado. Chloe and Jonna both have boys and they base all their tees off their own designs and illustrations.


This design, "Live Hard, Ride Fast, Forever Young" is fantastic. I love the details and the fact that their dad was into motorcycles in college! Both tees we recieved were printed by hand in Colorado on American Apparel Triblend tees (my favorite, they are so soft and only get softer with each wash).

That smik tho.
I love how they chose the brand name "Wild Hearts Forever" to capture the fantastic calamity, reckless abandon, and lovely innocence that radiates from little ones. I for one can relate to this perfectly with my too Wild Hearts.


When I asked Chloe and Jonna what super power they would love to have they said to apparate like Harry Potter would be awesome!! I couldn't agree more! And just in case you don't know, Apparition is a magical form of teleportation, through which a witch or wizard can disappear ("Disapparate") from one location and reappear ("Apparate") in another.

This boy has an arm. And now a small army of ducks that love him.
Hurry on over to Wild Hearts Apparel and as a bonus, enter PUMPKINANDTHEBUB at checkout to save 20% off through Sunday!

1 comment: