Monday, October 13, 2014

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth


Her expression rightly shows how I feel about this Indikidual Boris Raglan from Chicky Pop Shop. It is fantastic. I love the graphic detail and the contrasting raglan sleeves are an awesome touch.



Even better, this raglan is completely unisex and because my 'little' Bub is actually a beast, they are officially sharing all clothes these days. The material is nice and soft to the touch, and the tags do not bother my EXTREMELY picky girl (which is a shock actually).



Along with the Indikidual Raglan, we also got our first Quinn + Fox piece, the Big Top Raglan from the latest Cappuccini Cirkus collection.


This shirt is seriously one of the softest and lightweight tees I've ever felt. The print is so fun and the weight of the material makes it fall perfectly.

Because no post is really complete without a glare from Pumpkin and the Bub singing.
Hurry on over to Chicky Pop Shop and browse her entire curated collection, she carries some amazing designers ranging from big name brands to products of small, handmade businesses. Her website is easy to navigate and every time I've purchased from her I've received my items quickly. Also, Yami, the momma behind Chicky Pop is hilarious and has the cutest kids ever. Such a great one stop shop for all your littles needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment