Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Yep ... Pretty Much ...


I die. I am beyond in love with this. "You're pretty much my favorite of all time in the history of ever." I mean seriously. I cannot get enough of it.

These tees by Kate&jAMES are seriously some of my new favorites. A new clothing line based out of the Pacific Northwest (near home, I am jealous!!), this duo have so many sweet and fun designs for your littles. 


Both designs we received are printed on super soft AA tri blend tees (my favorite, they are so soft and wash up so well). I love the pop of yellow on the Lemons make Lemonade tee. I also love how both designs are completely unisex so we can wear them double!!

He is currently obsessed with cows and mooing.

Seriously, just perfect. But enough from me, how about some info from the ladies behind the brand:

Why did you decide to start your business?

We launched Kate&JAMES June 2014. Katie and I have been friends for almost 25 years and both have a love for being creative. We both have always wanted to screen print our own designs on tees so after chatting about it for months, Kate&JAMES was created to channel our love for all things rad, fresh, and creative.

What inspired your brand name?

I call Katie Kate and I'm Jayme and she calls me James, so, Kate&jAMES. :)

Any advice or lessoned learned from your experience?

So far we have been received really well, beyond our expectations! We have gotten to see some of the coolest IG kids in our Tees and have LOVED every minute of this journey for the past two months. We have learned to go at our own pace, that even tho we have TONS of ideas and want to just produce MILLIONS of different garments, styles, etc ... We realize we are still just starting out :)


What are some of your goals for the year?

Our Goals for the year are to keep growing! Keep selling rad tees and keep getting the word out there!! We hope to be able to expand our designs and our product lines. We just introduced infant tees, which we are excited about as well as we are launching our Fall/Winter designs sometime end of Sept.

What is your dream vacation spot?

Since we are from the PAC NW, we would probably both say somewhere hot & tropical.

Head on over to Kate&jAMES to pick up a few of these tees for your littles, and that Don't give up the ship? I mean, so rad.

1 comment: