Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pirapir

A few days ago, we got a sweet little package in the mail from Pirapír, a beautiful fashion brand of fabric accessories created by a sisters and mother team. Their pieces are stylish and can be dressed up or down, making them amazing staple pieces. We were sent two pieces from their new New York inspired summer 'Pirapír Petites Clothing' collection, a dreamy mint Uptown top for Pumpkin and the darling On-line Shortalls for the Bub.

These pieces are absolutely darling and so well made. I am in love with the collar on the Uptown top, so feminine and adds the perfect amount of class while still being a super comfortable top for my constantly moving little. And these Shortalls? In love. I put them on the Bub and didn't think I could be happier, that is until I tried them on Pumpkin ... am I right? It may be hard having kids so close in age, but it sure does make sharing clothes so much fun!


Be sure to hurry on over to Pirapír and preorder this new collection! ADDED BONUS: Make sure to use code petites20 for 20% off until 6/22 at midnight!









A few more of my favorites from the collection: (1) Charcoal Gray Play Bloomers (2) Bronx Play Dress (3) Brooklyn Skye Tunic (4) Park Play Shorts



No comments:

Post a Comment